Friday, October 3, 2008

Are these 2 babies related?



Of course!! I went through some drawers and found a picture of myself when I was a baby. My parents in Thailand have all my baby pictures but 2 pictures which I had to begged for them. Do you see any resemblances? Definitely not the Hair!! People always ask who Mirin got the curly hair from. My answer is either my boyfriend or the milk man.

5 comments:

Susan said...

face structure = Michael
face from the nose down = Darin

the look on both of your faces is hilarious. She must have got that from you too!

Wall Family said...

Face and mouth are difinitely from Darin...:)

vi said...

. . . but the hair is definitely from Papa Mike! Now he just wishes he had a little of it back!
Ama

Anonymous said...

this pic confirmed what i've said 'she has your nose' 555

Anonymous said...

this pic confirmed what i've said 'she has your nose' 555