Mirin was helping me racking some leaves at the front door. I finally pulled the weed out from the pots that I had in front of the house. The weed was growing so much out of control that the neighbour thought it was some kind of decorative plants from a distance! It was really bad.

I decided to plant some mums this fall. I bought the ones with buds. I hoped to see them bloom before they die. I was not very good at planting anything. Mirin was helping me digging some dirt out of the pots.

4 comments:
What a big helper. I hope she is 100% better today. Poor little thing.
Isn't it amazing the way they "bounce back?"
She is simply too wonderful for words - and I'll bet I don't get any argument about that!
What color are the mums? I love them this time of year.
Ama
hope she'll be okay soon. pa joy is not feeling well too... got a cold since last week and still coughing :(
Glad to see she's feeling better! What a good little helper she is.
Post a Comment