

The sun finally shined through on Saturday afternoon. So we all went to buy a pumpkin so that I could put it with my colorful mums that I planted last week. The church near by our house sell a lot of pumpkins. It was the same place that I took her last year. ( her old pics from last year http://dayswithmirin.blogspot.com/2008/04/pumpkin-patch.html) When I looked at the old pics last year, she had come such a long way. This year she walked around and tried to pick up some of the pumpkins. While last year, she could only sit where I put her. Next year she might be able to pick up some of the small ones or even choose the one that she wants. One of so many joys of being a parent is to see your child develop and grow. Wow.. I never imagine this until I become one.

No comments:
Post a Comment