Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mirin will be in a magazine

Danielle the photographer who took Mirin pictures professionally (http://dayswithmirin.blogspot.com/2008/01/photo-shoot.html) when Mirin was 9 months old sent me an e-mail. She asked for a permission to use one of Mirin pictures in Charlotte Baby and Child magazine where she works. I told her no problem but I would like to have a copy of the magazine. So if anybody will be in Charlotte, NC area in mid November, please remember to pick up the magazine. It's free and should be available at grocery stores or restaurants. Here is the copy of the page. My little Mirin will be in a magazine..Yeah...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I told you! When are you going to listen to me?
You need to send her pictures to the modeling agency in Greensboro.
Just mail them.
It's called Directions!
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

That is great! The article picture looks great! Make sure you save a copy for her scrapbook. Oh, why am I even mentioning it. You are definitely going to add it to her scrapbook! :) Aldara

Susan said...

LOVE it! She's famous :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, You have to be pround of her. Do you get any pay for it?
Na

Anonymous said...

Adorable, beautiful, brilliant, and now . . . a STAR!

We are so excited. Thanks for sharing this wonderful news.

Love you all,

M, V, & W

Unknown said...

Mirin is soooo cute. I like the picture of her ;)
May I have her autograph?

Tang :)