
It was a gloomy Saturday and it was drizzling outside. Since we could not go outside, I decided it was a good day to clean those comforters and blankets. Mirin was a bit restless in the house so I took her with me thinking that she might have a good time pushing the basket around at the laundromat. I stopped by Chick-fil-a on the way there. We just had a little picnic at the laundromat. After Mirin finished her lunch, she just pushed and played with the basket while I was waiting for the laundry to be ready. We had all the fun here at the laundromat. So ghetto I know..

3 comments:
Look like she enjoyed being there. Wonder if she even think about climbing inside!
I love the pics at the laundry mat! Priceless
Abby likes to help with the laundry too. I think its because our washer/dryer is front-loading. Looks like Miring enjoys it too!
Post a Comment