The weather was perfect on Sunday. After a long nap for me and Mirin, we decided to take advantage of this wonderful weather by going to the state fair. It was the last day today. Other people probably thought the same as us because there were tons of people there. We didn't have Mirin play any ride because the line was so long. We stopped by to see some hens, chicken, roosters etc. She called of them duck! Well, I guessed they were all the same to her. The highlight of all was the food. I finally had my funnel cake. Michael had his cotton candy. Mirin got to eat corn on the cob. She seemed to like it because she kept saying more more. We sat by the stage where they played bluegrass music. Greasy food and good music, could not ask for anything more.
Mirin was eating her sweet corn on the cob. It was so sweet that I thought they might have dipped them in a sugar water. Possible?
1 comment:
Look like she enjoyed the corn!
Post a Comment