Our little family activity this weekend was we all went to Strawberry Festival in down town Durham. It was free and it was so close to home. We had a strawberry short cake for desert and strawberry lemonade for drink. There were quite a bit of people even though we went there in the late afternoon. Mirin enjoyed the bubbles tent the most and we spent most of our time there. I also enjoyed it too. There were wands that made big bubbles. Mirin liked making bubbles and also liked chasing them. Then there was face painting. She really liked watching them painting kids faces but when I asked her if she wanted her face painted. She said no. We stayed until they were closed at 5 pm and Mirin still didn't want to leave the bubble tent. She surely had a great time with bubbles.

1 comment:
I did not see strawberry in any of these pictures. You ate them all?!?..:P
Post a Comment