Sunday, April 12, 2009

Research for Autism

I took Mirin to babies r us a few weeks ago. When we checked out, the cashier asked if I would like to donate money to research for Autism. I was so thankful that Mirin was a happy healthy child. My heat poured out to parents who had children with Autism. So I said yes to the cashier and she gave Mirin a sticker. I peeled it and put it on her shirt. She then removed it and started to put it on her hand, her cheek, back to her shirt again. I didn't pay much attention after that. So when I looked at her again, this what I saw.

I didn't try to remove it. I let she walked with the sticker on her forehead. I guessed it was her way to say " I support research for Autism, and you?"

2 comments:

Wall Family said...

that is funny!

Anonymous said...

I love it.