Monday, April 6, 2009

Eggs hunt with Aksel



We got together with our friends Aldara at her house so that Aksel and Mirin could do some eggs hunt together. They lived in Mebane and had a very big back yard. Aksel was 19 months old and it was his first time hunting for eggs. It took him a little while to get the idea. Mirin already had practiced hunting some eggs so she knew what she needed to do when we gave her a basket. Since Aksel was still trying to figure out how to hunt for eggs, Mirin was nice enough to give him some eggs. Aksel's dad said "There was no sharing in egg hunt. We needed to use some elbows and all". I thought that was funny. I let she hunted the same eggs that she got from Durham farmers' market. This time around she noticed that there were something inside the eggs and wanted to open the eggs instead of looking for them. They had so much fun opening the eggs, playing with toys and blowing bubbles. We had a good time watching them and stayed outside on such a nice day. Thank you the Moums for inviting us over. Hope to do it again next year.



1 comment:

Guggig said...

I've heard about easter's day before, But don't know what it's look like.
I wish Thailand to have this event too XD
Mirin looks cute in every moment.