We had a mini birthday cake for Mirin on her birthday. She knew how to blow the candle and enjoyed her cake better this time around . She started to talk more now both Thai and English. However, her doctor would like to see her in the next 4-6 months to see how she does on her speech. According to the doctor, at 2-year old she should be able to put three words together but she mainly put two words together. The three words that she says very often are "sit right there", "Daddy, what's this?", "No more please", and "Help me please". That's about it. I need to focus a little bit more on teaching her to speak.
It was two years ago today when I first met Mirin. She has grown so much and so have I. I have grown to know love at another level. I have to thank her for that! I'm so looking forward to see her grow and enjoying (almost) every minute of parenthood. Happy Birthday my dear Mirin. Be a good girl to your parents ok?

4 comments:
Happy Birthday ja little Mirin who made my friend Darin've found wonderful love and happiness in her life. Pa Nan
What a beautiful family! What a wonderfully happy celebration! Her speech will come in place when she is ready. Everyone does not grow and develop in the same way. Norms are just numbers that people use as a guide. They are not engraved in stone. Mirin is healthy, intelligent, and loving. No parent can ask for more. She will always be good to you because you are teaching her all about that right now.
We love you!
Ama and Papa
Picture tip: next time turns the candle around so it will show number 2 on the picture...:P
haven't checked mirin blog for a long time..also forgot to say 'happy birthday' to my beloved niece. pls. give my belated happy birthday kiss to mirin duay na :)love love pa joyly
Post a Comment