
I tried to find more things to do in Durham. So this morning I decided to take Mirin to check out Durham Farmers' Market. It was the first time for both of us. The market was pretty nice. There were organic vegetables, art/craft, homemade bakery and bread etc. Every Saturday, there was a chef demonstrated how to prepare gourmet food or desert which was neat. It was located in downtown Durham and there was a park across from it. It was also very close to our house. This Saturday, it just happened to have Easter eggs hunt for kids. So I let Mirin participated in the eggs hunt. She did very well. The park was a nice size so it was not crowd and the bigger kids were in a separated area. She got a basket full of eggs when we got home.
Mirin was normally scared of big dogs. At the market, she was starring at this dog for a while. Finally, I asked her if she wanted to pet him. She said "O Chay". This poor little dog, I thought he was scared of little kid because he was shaking the hold time Mirin petted him.

1 comment:
looks like a fun place to visit. love the gourmet food bit too! yum...
Post a Comment