
I was pregnant the same time as one of my best friends Koi. We had been friends since middle school. She gave birth to a boy and she named him "Nont". Nont was 10 days older than Mirin. I joked with Koi since she was pregnant that we should arrange our kids to be married. Koi was one of those girls who did very well in school and now she worked at the big financial firm. Nont's father was also a smart one. He worked as a law consultant at one of the biggest bank in Thailand. So I figured with their gene combined, their kid must be really smart too. Therefore, I told Koi that we needed to have an arrange married for our kids. Turned out I was right! Even though Nont had not spoken much yet but he knew a lot of vocabulary both Thai and English. He could point to each picture correctly when you asked him to. I was impressed. Mirin didn't even know that much. He also loved to read. He could sit for a long time when his mom read for him. He even wanted me to read for him. Mirin didn't even want to sit still for me to read for her or she would try to turn a page very quickly. Nont and Mirin finally met. They played and shared snack. They also shared the intimate moment in the bath tub. I was sure Mirin would love these pictures when she grew up. After an observation, I thought Mirin was a little bit too wild for him.

3 comments:
they are so cuteee...love the pic that two naked in the bath tub
After play time and bath time... I can't wait to see their first kiss!
Perhaps, this December?
that bath pic is so funny!
Post a Comment