Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow in NC!!


I thought we would have a mild winter this year. Then, it had been so cold since past week and here it came.. snow 2-5 inches!! I woke up, opened the blind, and I saw the white back yard. I didn't really think Mirin knew what the white stuff was. She stared at the white back yard for a while. I took her outside and she didn't really know how to think of it. She made the funny face when her feet were buried in the snow when she stepped into the snow for the first time. She kept pointing out in to the sky while the snow was falling. She just didn't know what it was. The snow didn't stop until later in the afternoon. I took Mirin out a few times through out the day just to see if she would like it better later in the day. Nope..she cried at one time just because she saw me walking in the snow. She enjoyed a lot more running back and forth in our driveway. She just didn't like the snow just like her mommy. What good was the snow anyway? When it melted, it turned into water. We already had rain for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can make angel with snow -- a very beautiful one... That's what snow is good for... :) Show Mirin how to make angel... I'm sure she will love it...

Anonymous said...

make snowman si..two balls with funny face..easy huh

Anonymous said...

Wow It's great to see alot of snow there.
Mirin looks really enjoy with it.
Miss you two naka

Wall Family said...

She will enjoy it more next year.