
I enrolled Mirin in a parent and child swim lesson at YMCA downtown Durham. It was a lesson for baby 6 months old to 3 years old. The class designed to introduce children to the water. It held every Saturday in August at 10:40am. Today was the first class. Michael went to be "the parent" in the water with her. She really enjoyed it. The instructor sang songs and let the children moved around in the water. Mirin favorite song these days was "mingle mingle little star". She was all excited when the instructor sang the song. She participated really well. She was able to kick her feet while laying on her stomach. The instructor let the children jump from the side of the pool. Mirin jumped but only if she could hold Michael hands. The part that she liked the most was when she threw the duck and tried to get it just to threw it away again. I noticed that if Michael was there, she really didn't want me. I was trying to be in the water with her at the 2nd half. She said "No, I want daddy". Michael told me that he had a great day. Me too.

3 comments:
เก๋....พามิรินไปดัดผมที่ไหนมาเป็นลอนเลยพี่แจงจะไปดัดมั่ง เก๋ช่วยส่งEmail/เบอร์โทรศัพท์ติดต่อของ เก๋กับพี่ตามาให้พี่แจงด้วยนะจ๊ะ
คิดถึง....เก๋/มิริน จ่ะ
She is already pick side at this age, huh!
wow that's really good you guys are took her. Now I want to do it too!
Post a Comment