Monday, August 10, 2009

Hot day at Durham bulls


We had a hot weekend!! On Sunday Micheal's work had an outing at the Durham Bulls. We all went for a free hot dogs and hamburgers. I never like watching a baseball game. So didn't have to mention about watching it on the hot day! The temperature was over 100 degrees on Sunday. We hung out with Michael's friend and also boss Chris, his wife Cindy and his son Morgan. After we finished eating, we took Mirin to check out the play ground and we came home. I didn't even know who played?

Mirin was a little bit under the weather. She didn't eat well and started to cough. She asked for tissue to wipe her tongue every time she coughed. So weird. I had never seen her did that before. She started to loose her voice a little bit on Monday. Michael and I came to the conclusion that she had a sore throat. At least she didn't have fever. Not yet anyway.

No comments: