
Today Mirin and I headed out to see Aksel and his mom my friend Aldara in Mebane. We all headed out to the berry farm in Burlington. Michael had to take our meanest cat Pryss to the vet and laundry duty at home. The day started out at 9am. The farm was way in the boonie. It was a nice size farm and the people were so nice too. At the farm, there were blueberry, raspberry, and blackberry. There were lots and lots and lots of blueberry. Aksel and Mirin enjoyed picking, eating, squeezing and wearing them. Aldara and I had a lot of fun picking them. I got about 2 lbs of fresh blueberry. I should have got more but it started to get hot and we decided to leave a bit before noon. (by the time that we got home Michael asked what I was planning to do with these many blueberries and I thought I didn't have enough!.. humm why we looked at thing so differently?)

Then we had lunch at Cracker Barrel. Pictures with the famous cracker barrel rocking chair.

Then they played in the kiddie pool.

Then chased the giant bubbles.

Then we all went out for a nice dinner at Red Bowls and end the day with a bowl of ice cream. By the time that we got home, it was 8pm. Right on time for Mirin's bath time and bed time. It was a good fun day with Aksel and my good friend Aldara. Aksel and Mirin played really well together. We need to do this more often.

2 comments:
Wow, that was a long day!
Loooonnnngggg fun day! Wow! I'm glad you're so young and can keep up and enjoy it all! As for you and Michael looking at things differently, well, guess it is just the difference between men and women (that age old thing!). Guys just don't see things through our eyes! Don't worry about it. Carry on, girl! You're fabulous!
Post a Comment