
Michael and I had a day off yesterday but miss Cathy was opened. First I thought I would have all the time to myself shopping, running errands, napping etc. Nope none of these happened. After I dropped Mirin off at miss Cathy, I came home to help Michael put together all the storage and shelves that I bought from Ikea last week for Mirin's play room. It took us over 2 hours to put them together. After that we had to move all her toys from the family room and displayed them on the shelves expecting that she would play with them more when she saw them. We cleared out our family room. I thought to myself that I didn't know that this room used to be this empty 2 years ago. Mirin's stuff was just taking over everything in this house. After I arranged the play room, I realized that she had a lot of toys! But some of them I could get rid of since they were toys since she was a baby and didn't play with them anymore. The room turned out very nice. Michael and I liked it a lot. The room will be a good use for serveral years to come. I hope anyway.

3 comments:
Tell Michael, he did such a great job!
Fabulous! This special place will bring Mirin joy for years to come and is the foundation for a lifetime of happy memories. I know it wasn't easy, but it is well worth your time and effort. Great job, kids!!!
This looks great! Carter loves his new play room too. I may even steal your storage shelf idea!
Post a Comment