Monday, March 16, 2009

Monkey Joe's

It was a miserable weekend weather wise. It rained all weekend long. On Sunday, I met up with my girlfriends and their children at Monkey Joe's(http://www.monkeyjoes.com/home27612.aspx) in Raleigh. It was one of the inflatable places that Mirin enjoyed. It had a small area for toddler which Mirin didn't care much. She now mastered her climbing skill and be able to climb to the small slide by herself. She really enjoyed the big slide (10-15 feet)but I had to help her climb up there which was a task in itself. She also wanted to play with the big people in the basket ball area. But after she realized that she would not be able to get the ball, she quit which was good because I was afraid that she might get hurt. I liked TK's jungle in Durham better. It had better lay out and was a little bit bigger. The roof was leaking in a few spots at Monkey Joe's which was not that pleasant. Mirin managed to have a good time in a big crowd and I did a little bit of work out climbing up the slides.

3 comments:

Wall Family said...

She had been in jumping place a lot lately, huh?

Anonymous said...

Mirin looked cool in her turtle tee!

Susan said...

Yup I agree that turtle-T is cool! It was fun but I didn't realize those places are so hot inside... whew~ next time we will plan better (and bring drinks).