
We had a little birthday get together among our family at aunt Ann's house in Raeford on Saturday for Mirin. She will turn 2 on March 31. Grandma got her a pooh birthday cake which was her favorite character. She didn't eat any of her cake on her birthday. Strange girl! (but it was the first thing she asked in the morning the day after so I gave her some for breakfast).
I was thinking about getting her a tricycle but still could not make up my mind about which one to get her. On the way to Raeford, there was a garage sale on the side road which I saw a lot of bicycles and tricycles for sale. I almost stopped by to check it out but didn't because it was about to rain. But then grandma and grandpa had a big surprise birthday gift for Mirin, it was a tricycle!! How could they read my mind? It was a really nice tricycle, the pushing handle was easy to remove in case I would like to pack it in the trunk and take it to the park. It was also adjustable so that Mirin could push it too. She really really enjoyed it. She also got (to name a few)Elmo (which was another of her favorite character) and singing caterpillar from aunt Ann, uncle Todd and uncle Dave. Thank you to all. She was such a lucky girl who was loved so much.

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRIN!!!!
Post a Comment