Well, let me use Mirin's blog to give a little update about my once called blah blah life (not anymore after I had Mirin). Michael and I reached our big mile stone. Through good times, bad times, fun times, tearful times and some sicknesses, we finally made it through 10 years!! We just had our 10 years anniversary last Friday Aug 29 which also was my birthday. Marriage is a hard work. You have to continually work at it. Michael got me a dozen of roses (from Kroger -- thought that count right?) This year I decided to go have a spa weekend in Pinehurst. It was our first time to go somewhere without Mirin. My aunt picked her up on Thursday night and we picked her up on Monday. So she spent 4 nights without us!! Anyway, as for us, we had a great time being pampered, did absolutely nothing and had good food.


2 comments:
congrats again! sounds like fun had by all :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! Sounds like you had an amazing get-away.
Post a Comment