Sunday, September 14, 2008
Phone etiquette
I never teach Mirin how to use the phone. However, she observed and copied the action very well. From the vdo, she probably made an international call because she dialed too many digits. I didn't know how she knew that she had to start the conversation with "Hey" and finish the conversation with "Bye". Let's hope that it was not a boy who she talked to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
that "bye bye" was so cute!
by the way, love the new blog template. I haven't seen this before, did you create your own?
How cute... amazing what they pick up on. I also LOVE the new blog template!!
I LOVE the phone conversation. So cute!
Tell Mirin to call me and we can CHAT. HA HA. Lindsey
LOL! I love that you are capturing so much of her growing - on film and video. This is just terrific, and we love watching!
Hope to see you next week in Durham. We're back for the second set of chemo!
Love you all,
Vi
It really is amazing how babies observe what we do without us parents realizing it. The same
is with Nong Nont. He knows exactly what my usual routine are or where I leave the stuff that I use daily. Dujdao
Post a Comment