Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mirin 3rd birthday


Wow.. It was hard to believe that my baby turned 3 already. She talked better than before but still not quite up to par yet. She had her little personalities shown much more these days. She knew most of her ABC, 1-10, colors and shapes. She loved music and singing.

I started talking to Mirin about her birthday since last week. She understood it a little bit. After I took her to Abby's birthday party, she knew that she would get a cake and to blow candles on the birthday. We kept asking her what she wanted for her birthday, she said "a cake, candles, and blow candles and Happy birthday to Mirin". I decided to make strawberry cake for her. Mirin helped baking the cake too. She was such a good helper. The cake turned out really well yummy and moist. We bought her the Dora tent for her birthday. She really liked it and played in it for a long time. Both Michael and I got a cold for several days now. After the baking, cooking, setting up Dora tent, the fever started to come back to both of us. Mirin was the only healthy one in the family right now.

She insisted to wear birthday hat and sunglass to school on her birthday.

No comments: