There is no single day goes by without me telling Mirin "I love you". I normally tell her every night before putting her to bed. She will always whispering back "I lover you too Mommy". Sometimes she walks up to me and say "I want a hug". I give her a big bear hug and then she walk off to play in her room. She also sense it when I'm mad at her. I normally walk away from her. Then she come find me and ask me "Do you feel better now? I want to kiss your cheek." Sometimes she tell me "I love you" out of the blue like while we do the grocery shopping. Last night she woke up crying in the middle of the night, I decided to sleep with her. She smiled at me first thing in the morning, then she gave me a big hug and then she said "I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH". She made my heart melt.
Monday, April 19, 2010
I love you TOO much!
There is no single day goes by without me telling Mirin "I love you". I normally tell her every night before putting her to bed. She will always whispering back "I lover you too Mommy". Sometimes she walks up to me and say "I want a hug". I give her a big bear hug and then she walk off to play in her room. She also sense it when I'm mad at her. I normally walk away from her. Then she come find me and ask me "Do you feel better now? I want to kiss your cheek." Sometimes she tell me "I love you" out of the blue like while we do the grocery shopping. Last night she woke up crying in the middle of the night, I decided to sleep with her. She smiled at me first thing in the morning, then she gave me a big hug and then she said "I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH". She made my heart melt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, what an absolutely wonderful post this is. I brings back such wonderful memories for me - with my mama and with my son. There are not enough words in the language to express that love that exists between the two of you - or you and Michael - or Michael and Mirin. Isn't it great how God made us this way? Mirin is a blessing for lots of us! And you are a fabulous mama!!!
cute story ja mommy da but don't wear this flower jacket again na ja pleaseee 5555....
Post a Comment