Wednesday, April 14, 2010

3-year-old pictures

Here are some of her 3-years-old pictures. You might recognize the big block with number on it. The first year, it was turned to the side where there was number 1, then 2 and this year number 3. When I took her to the picture place this year, I asked the photographer where the bigger size block was. He told me there was always this size no bigger block. No way!! Because the block happened to be so small this year I thought. I remembered that she had to almost climb up on it the first two times. But this time she just walked right up to it and sat down. Wow.. my baby is getting so big make the block looks so small now.






2 comments:

vi said...

Mirin just keeps getting more wonderful each year! These photos are as fabulous as the others, but my favorite is the one with the flower on the black background. Something about it just makes me smile and smile! Thanks so much for sharing and for the time and energy you put into this fabulous blog! We love you!!

Wall Family said...

Happy BD Mirin!