Saturday, March 27, 2010

Eggs hunt 2010


I took Mirin for eggs hunt in downtown Durham on Saturday. It was the same place that I took her last year. It hosted by Durham park and recreation and it was free. There were plenty of eggs for the little kids. No running or rushing. It was more like a casually walk picking up eggs. I loved it. There was also Easter bunny walking around to say hi to the kids. I thought to myself I hoped Mirin didn't see him otherwise the fun would be over because she scared of people in animal suits (like Chic fila the cow or Monkey at Monkey's Joe). I was right she was scared of him but at least he didn't stop by to say hi to her. She observed the Easter bunny quietly in a far distance the entire time we were there. Then finally she said hi to him. I was really surprised. At the end, she told me "I scared of bunny no more". Let's see how she react to Chic Fila the cow the next time she sees him. As for the egg hunt, Mirin enjoyed running around picking up some eggs. When she found out that there were things inside, she was excited to open all of them up. Then she went back to pick up some more for the 2nd round and 3rd round. Needless to say we had plenty of eggs and small toys when we got home.

1 comment:

Wall Family said...

She will get over it soon. We told him they would not let him do egg hunt unless het ake picture with the bunny! It worked!