Mirin was invited to Abby's birthday party at Monkey's Joe on Saturday. Abby was born a week earlier than Mirin. They used to hang out when they were babies. Check out old post http://dayswithmirin.blogspot.com/2008/04/halloween-fun.html/. Abby was a pink flower. I didn't plan to have a big birthday party for Mirin. But we will celebrate her birthday among the 3 of us and family members. Same as presents from Santa, she will have it when she starts asking for it. As for Abby's birthday, it was a fun birthday party. Mirin enjoyed her pizza and cake icing. But the party was over as soon as the Monkey character walked in to the room. She started crying and I had to take her out of the room. I knew right away that she would scare of him because she terrified by chic fila the cow. I had to keep reassuring her that I kicked the monkey away before she agreed to come back to the party room.

1 comment:
great pix, thx for sharing! Thank you again for coming to the party! I think judging by the pictures Mirin ate much better than Abby :)
Post a Comment