Monday, November 16, 2009

Perfect weather at Lake Michael


I could not believe that I will be leaving for Thailand next week already. I decided to redeem my credit card points for an ipod touch mainly for games and cartoons for Mirin. I definitely would not pay $300 for this thing. I have a high hope that it will keep Mirin occupied during our 30hours flight to Thailand. I assigned Michael to an ipod duty on Sunday. He needed to learn how to work this gadget quickly and showed me what I needed to know. So to give him some free time, I took Mirin to meet up with Aldara and Aksel at lake Michael in Mebane. What a perfect weather we had on Sunday (after it rained non-stop for 5 days). I loved to be outside as much as Mirin did. Mirin and Aksel spent most of their time looking for acorn and filled them up in a bucket. Just a simple task that keep them occupied for a long while. The most fun for them was to throw acorn they picked in the lake one by one.

No comments: