Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big girl underwear


I started having Mirin wear her big girl underwear (not all the time)tonight. She was quite excited to wear the Dora pantie. I didn't think she was ready to say bye bye to her diaper yet. But She did well when we were at home using either toilet or her potty for both number 1 and 2. She didn't wear diaper at home for quite sometimes now. I only put diaper on when we went out. I was a bit nervous not to put diaper on her when we left home because she still peed in her diaper and didn't ask to use the bathroom when we were out. Her teacher at school told me that she was ready for big girl underwear but I was so afraid of multiple accidents. Therefore, I started her on pull up instead. I thought in a few weeks I might let she go out without her diaper. May be she was ready but I was not.

3 comments:

Guggig said...

That's great news!! I believe that she is ready for panties, but have to take a risk.

Can't wait to see both of you in Thailand again.
Even It's late. So love & Miss

vi said...

Someday she will hate this picture! But I love it!!! I'm proud of both of you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Wall Family said...

Reach another milestone!