
I loved Dollar Tress store especially their kid section. Mirin loved it too. She would go look at things, try them out, play with it, then put it back to the shelves if she didn't like it and then moved on to the next object. There were a lot of things that you can get for a dollar. I normally went there when I wanted to spend a few dollars on non-necessary stuff. Like this trip that I went with Mirin, I ended up buying more crayon which she already had a bunch, the wing (that she had on in the picture and refused to take it off), color/activity book and hair bows. We spent a good hour in there. It was a fun trip for Mirin because she could actually shop for herself.

1 comment:
I remembered you posted about dollar store about a year or so ago. At that time she tried on a pair of sunglasses. This time she also tried on ones huh!
Post a Comment