Thursday, September 3, 2009

11 years had flown by


11 years had flown by so quickly. It was hard to believe that I had been married for 11 years already! We went to up and down in our marriage. I believed our marraige got stronger when we had experience the "down" time together. I am looking for so many years to come with Michael and of course to watch Mirin grow.
Our 11 years anniversary this year, we (I) decided to go to Myrtle beach, SC. I left Mirin at Michael's mom and my aunt. Both of them take turn to watch her 2 days at ya ya Diane and 2 days at yai yai Ta. We stayed at my in laws new condo. It was so nice not stay at the hotel. On my birthday, I had planned to go to eat at Magaritaville and then go to the piano bar at the Broadway at the beach, walked around etc. What happened was we ended up eating sushi at the restaurant near the condo. Then we rented movies at blockbuster, bought a dozen of Krispy cream hot and now and called it a night. We arrived on Saturday and returned on Tuesday. We did absolutely nothing besides sleeping, eating, watching movies, and reading. I could not remember the last time I sat down during the day and read a good book. It was a very relax and restful vacation. However, both of us thought about Mirin and were looking forward to see her.

4 comments:

piacruz said...

Happy 11th Anniversary! Also Happy BD to you Darin. What a lovely family you have:))

vi said...

So happy that it was a wonderful birthday/anniversary weekend for you both! What a fabulous way to celebrate - enjoying each other and relaxing at the same time! Love you both! Mike and Vi

Thaifootprint said...

hey, i just know how to drop a comment. anyway, can't believe it's 11 years leaw na. wow. my marriage is only 2 years lah. congratlations ja. btw, veranda resort & spa is only 3,000 baht. i got special rate. if you want to stay there, please let me know. will find you good deal ja.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I cant believe you have been married 11yrs. That's crazy,
right. Well, you have passed the 10yr mark, now you have to keep him.
It's the rules, sorry...lol.

Ro