Here is Santa a little dark since the flash didn't come up. He looked so kind.
Here is Mirin.
There was no line and nobody was waiting after us. It was a perfect opportunity to spend sometime with Santa but I just could not get Mirin to come close to him. The nice Santa even attempted to walk to her but she said no and ran away. So I guessed no picture with Santa this year. Actually, she was not happy last year either and I got the picture right about before she started to cry. (http://dayswithmirin.blogspot.com/2008/04/picture-with-santa.html/) Another chance for Mirin to take picture with Santa this year was for her to take picture with Asian Santa. Hummm I was not so sure about the idea. Will see...
After that I took her to Barnes and Noble. There was a small area for kids to play with train track etc. She was observing quietly the two boys played for a while. After they left, there was another girl joined. Mirin played really well with her. I was a bit impressed. She shared the trains and gave the trains to her when she wanted them.

1 comment:
Well, it is not a big surprise. At this age, she think she scares of Santa costume. Even this year, Aden still refuse to take picture with Santa!
Post a Comment