Saturday, November 15, 2008

Marbles Kids Museum with grandma

Grandma came to visit Mirin today. I decided to take her to Marbles Kids Museum in Raleigh(http://www.marbleskidsmuseum.org//) after hearing so many fun things about it. We had so much fun. It was the big fun place for kids. There were so many sections and we didn't even explore them all. Mirin enjoyed doing grocery shopping the most. She loved to put things in the bucket and put them back on shelves. There was also a small cash register so neat! I didn't think she knew what it was yet but she was sure enjoy pushing the button to open it back and forth. There were also these gigantic blocks for the kids to build. The admission was only 5 bucks. I wish there was one in Durham so that I could take her there more often.

Mirin played with water table and trains. There were also little jackets to prevent kids from getting wet which was very thoughtful.



Mirin and her grocery shopping experience.

1 comment:

Wall Family said...

We almost took the kids there last week. Look like a lot of fun. We may try to go there soon.