It was shopping times!! I didn't really like shopping during Christmas. There were so many traffic and too many people. I would spend Christmas with my family and friends in Thailand this year. So I wanted to buy some stuff for them. I went out shopping with Mirin today. She didn't like to be in a shopping cart these days. So I normally let she roamed around the store with me. She normally stayed near by me or with in my sight. While I was looking for a pair of sneaker for my mom, when I turned around Mirin was also shopping for hand bags. She did very well for the first time shopper. She opened and looked inside the bag. She tried it on and even tried to put it over her head? She was sure like the red bag. No I didn't buy it for her.

After a little bit of shopping, I took her to Pet Smart to see some dogs, cats and fish. She seemed to have fun looking at fish. The lady asked her if she wanted to pet the dog. She refused.
2 comments:
Gee~ I wonder where Mirin learned about liking big purses! I forgot about the fish @ PetSmart, we'll have to go back.
She starts young, huh? Before you know she will know how to use credit card!
Post a Comment