Sunday, August 17, 2008

The park full of Toys

This park is in the same neighbour hood as Mirin's home day care. The lady who takes care of her take the kids there sometimes. I think it's a cool park. There are handful of toys left there for the kids to play like trucks, buckets, tricycles, etc. I think it's really neat. There were no kids there today when we were there around 4pm. So she had all the toys to herself and didn't really now how to act at first.

Mom Look! Nobody's here!

Let me ride this car.

Mirin can play in a big girl slide without being help. She climbed to the steps, sat down and then slided down all by herself. What a big girl!

Say Hello from a mini home

Riding on a big truck. The lady at the daycare told me that she was quite a tom boy. Let's hope she stays that way through her teens years ha?

2 comments:

Diane said...

She is growing so fast. I miss her terribly and need to see her more often. I can't wait to take her to the park. I am off the first week in October...maybe some Grandma time!!! Hugs & kisses. Grandma Diane

Susan said...

wow nice park! I love all the toys esp the big yellow one. I can't believe all the stuff there.

Mirin's hair is getting long :)