Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nice day at Lake Lynn

Ok..It was Sunday morning at 8am. What was I going to do to kill sometimes before Mirin's lunch and nap time? I didn't really plan to drive all the way to Raleigh just to walk but then I thought by the time I got there walk 2 miles and then drove home it might be closer to lunch time. It turned out not a bad idea at all. It was a nice day not too hot. I took Mirin in a wagon and pulled her around the lake. Mirin had a great time see some ducks, geese, swans and turtles. I had a little bit of exercises (which I really need). So it took us an hour and a half to walk 2 miles (I thought I saw a few snails walked past me).

A good picture of Mirin in front of the lake.


A few ducks also walked around on the shore (not sure if they were ducks). They had red thing on their heads like roster.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been having fun!!

Wall Family said...

What? 1.30 hr! It took us 45 mins with two kids...:D

Next time bring some bread to feed the duck. Make sure she let go the bread orther wise, duck will bite her fingure like what happen to Anya.

Anonymous said...

Darin, I knew you would love this baby more than you could ever imagine. That's a mothers love for you. You do a really good job taking pictures, but of course look who is posing for you. It's almost impossible to mess up. Keep the pictures coming. Jean

Susan said...

love it! wow its really nice there... uhhm funny you went there from Durham. I live like 5 mins away & still have not been. Sad, I really need exercise.