
Every morning I feed Mirin breakfast because the daycare doesn't feed her breakfast only morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack. I love breakfast time. She is always in a good mood. There are only 4 things on her breakfast menu. (Grandma, please take note). 1.Waffle, jelly, and banana/fruit 2.Pancake with a little bit of syrup and banana/fruit 3. Yogurt mixed with banana sprinkle wheat germ 4. Oatmeal baby cereal mixed with banana sprinkle wheat germ. That's it. I rotate the menu everyday. On weekend, I might give her some sausage link and scramble eggs. She loves sausage link. She can eat 3 or 4 of them in one sitting. I know that there are a lot of fat but I think she has some room to store it. The last visit at the doctor, she only weight a little bit over 20 lbs which is about 10 percentile. She's just small. Look at her breakfast for today. Waffle, jelly, sprinkle with wheat germ plus banana and grapes on the side. Yum Yum Yum that what she's said.

4 comments:
Wow! she eats that much. I wish I were young like that and ate all I want and did not gain a lb!
She eats like her Grandma & her mom. I love to watch her eat. I'm glad she's not a picky eater.
Wow Mirin, can I come over for breakfast too?! YUMM!
I knew Darin and Mike from college days in NC and remember when the thought of having a child was the farthest from their minds! lol But it is clear that having Mirin was "meant to be"! I feel like my husband and I are one of the "lone crusaders" for couples without kids! It is inspiring to see a couple have their first child later in life and actually pretty refreshing.
About "Mimi" the blankie, lol - I babysat my husband's nephew Caden, now 2 1/2 yrs. and his blankie "Baby" was also a security object for him...and boy was that thing nasty too!! But, Caden was SO attached to it it was hard to distract him long enough to have it washed! Even though I'm not his Mom, when I would take him to run errands while babysiting, I would have to bring Baby along...lol, waiting for that critical stare from other mothers about the health concerns of him having it! lol ...That thing smelled too! and no matter how much you washed it, it still had this smell! But like Mirin he didn't care.
Hey, we all could use a security blanket every now and then! lol
Post a Comment