What a coincidence that all three of us dressed in white and blue. I didn't notice it until someone mentioned that me and Mirin wore matching color outfits. Then when I got home, Michael also had his white and blue stripe shirt on. So odd. You can see her two front teeth clearly in the picture of her and me. While all her friends have 10+ teeth or more. She still only has 4 (2 top and 2 bottom). She has not had any new teeth since May!
Friday, July 18, 2008
White and blue
What a coincidence that all three of us dressed in white and blue. I didn't notice it until someone mentioned that me and Mirin wore matching color outfits. Then when I got home, Michael also had his white and blue stripe shirt on. So odd. You can see her two front teeth clearly in the picture of her and me. While all her friends have 10+ teeth or more. She still only has 4 (2 top and 2 bottom). She has not had any new teeth since May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those teeth are beautiful! It doesn't matter how many or when they come it. Every child has his or her own time clock - and things happen exactly when they are supposed to! Warren never had an even number - one, three, five, seven . . . and then I lost count!
Love you lots,
Ama
This will make good scrapbook pictures! Same color theme..:D
what a nice color coordinated family :) heheee
Post a Comment