Thursday, July 10, 2008

14 months old pictures



Mirin just turned 15 month old on June 30. She picked up a few more words last month : daddy, cat, dog, book, and ball. She can also say a few Thai words ma' (dog) and souy (beautiful). She knows what jamook (nose) is because when I ask her, she can point it correctly. May be I have to work on other body part this month. I think she likes Thai food more than American. She loves rice more than spaghetti for sure. Time has gone by so quickly every month. I wish that I could spend more time with her each day. My girlfriend who is also a working mom told me that I would appreciate the time with Mirin when I had little time to spend. This is so true!! Ok.. Time to call for help with the house chores so that I can have more time with Mirin :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

love the summer pictures. I need tips on how to get Abby to eat more rice, she likes Italian food much more than Korean :( booo~!!