Saturday, May 12, 2012

Disney World --The Happiest Place on Earth

Mirin took off with Yaya Diane and Papa PG a few weeks ago to Disney World in Florida. I would love to be there with her just to see how happy she was and how much fun she had. But it was ok as long as I knew she had the best time. She got to take picture with her favorite princess (at this moment) Jasmin. They visited Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and of course Magic Kingdom. I knew she had the best time because on the way back from Fayetteville to home, she was none stop talking about her Disney trip. I asked her if she thought Mickey and Minnie were real, she told me no. I asked her why, she said because every time she saw them, they made the same face and their lips weren't moved. After she said that she did the fake smile and she said Minnie made this face the whole time. I thought it was funny. They can't fool her! Thank you Yaya and Papa for taking her!!

No comments: