Wednesday, October 13, 2010

River Festival Columbia, NC

Mirin and I went to visit Papa Mike, Ama and uncle Warren in Columbia, NC this past weekend. Michael was supposed to go with us but he had to play pool in the city tournament. So Mirin and I ended up going by ourselves. It was like a short road trip for us. We spent the day at River Festival downtown Columbia,NC. It was so nice to be outside in the beautiful weather. I enjoyed the yummy food, homemade ice cream and "oldie music" band. Mirin enjoyed playing in the jumping house. Papa Mike introduced Mirin to so many people (probably the whole town seem like). At the end of the night, Mirin and I were holding hands and watching the beautiful fireworks over the river. It was so beautiful and made me so happy. I believe we need to come back again next year just for that.

With Papa Mike

No comments: