Sunday, October 31, 2010

I am a Dino!


I thought I had to do the home made costume for Mirin this year for Halloween. Fortunately, my girlfriend Pia lend me a dinosaurs costume and Mirin happened to like it a lot. She had been playing with it since she got it. We had a neighbourhood parade for the kids same as last year. We joined the parade and had a little pot luck among my neighbours. I took Mirin to do trick or treat at night. She had so much fun and so did I. After her basket was full, she told me she had enough and she needed to go home!!

During the parade.

Me and my Dino!

Daddy and daughter after trick or treat!!

8 comments:

Blooming Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blooming Heart said...

I am so happy for you.

Miss YOU & MIRIN na ja...

vi said...

What a wonderful day - start to finish on the sofa with "treats!" She made an adorable dinosaur, and I've never seen happier smiles on two parents faces. Love you three!

Anonymous said...

"ยัยหยิกจอมแสบ เลือกชุดเองปะเนี่ย"

Pa Joyly

Anonymous said...

"Love the costume!! Can Poon borrow someday krub?"

Pa Kul

Anonymous said...

"5555 nice costume"

1

Anonymous said...

"How cute! ...and prehistoric!"

Matt

Auntie Mona said...

มิรินน่ารักจัง..
อากาศเริ่มหนาวแล้วเหรอ?