Me: Do you know where the milk come from?
Mirin: Refrigerator!!
Me: LoL
Me: Look at your big belly
Mirin: Big belly like Daddy's !!!
Me: LoL
Mirin: Daddy wake up!!
Daddy: Uhhh..No...
Mirin: Daddy wake up!! The sun is coming out now.
Me: Mirin,It's bed time now.
Mirin: I want to watch one show.
Me: We can read one more book.
Mirin: I'm tired. I'm going to bed now.
Me: You hurt me.
Mirin: Sorry mommy. I'll kiss it and you'll feel better. I can get you a ban aid?
Me: Let me brush your hair.
Mirin: NOOOOOO
Me: Okay.. there will be no TV and Dora for you.
Mirin: (Pause and then said) Can you brush just a little bit?
Me: Do you like Broccoli?
Mirin: NOOOOO
Me: Mermaid likes to eat broccoli.
Mirin: Mermaid likes to eat broccoli, mommy?
Me: Yes.. She likes broccoli and vegetable.
Mirin: Okay.. I will eat vegetable now. Can we have vegetable for lunch mommy?
She then ate some carrot during lunch and even asked for broccoli but only for that day though :(
Me: It's broke.
Mirin: Daddy will fix it... Daddy!!! (every time run to Michael and tell him what broke).
Last but not least,during the potty train.
Me: Yeah Mirin Yeah.. Good job Mirin!!(when she did #2 in the potty).
One day she ran in to the bathroom while I was on the toilet.
Mirin: You poo poo, mommy?
Me: Yes
Mirin: Yeah mommy yeah!!! Good job Mommy!!!!

1 comment:
We are still laughing . . . . Enjoy her and these precious moments! Write them all down. You'll forget all too soon even though you don't think you ever could. She's a precious, wonderful child! We love you!!
Post a Comment