Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter Wonderland 2010


I'm glad that it's only once a year thing talking about snow in NC. We had 6-8 inches of snow this weekend. We have been stuck at home going on day 3! I am about to pull my hair out while Michael doesn't seem to be bothered. We went out and played around in the snow. Mirin loved it except when her pant started to get wet from sitting in the snow. She loved walking in the snow but after a while she said "it's too much" and then started to walk back. We were trying to build the snow man but the snow didn't stick enough to make one so we built snow mountain instead. We also made snow angel. I didn't look up in the sky in that angle for a long time. It was so pretty looking up and saw nothing but sky. After spent sometimes outside, Mirin said "ok, I'm done. I'm going inside. It's too cold out here". I was a little bit surprised that she could process all the thoughts sequentially and said them out loud. My little Mirin is really growing up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mirin, is Just BEAUTIFUL! ! ! ! ! !

I am with Mirin when snow is on the ground...........it's cold and lets go inside because I am done (smile)..... Love Y'all.

Auntie Nancy