
I never plan to buy a snowsuit for Mirin. It hardly snow in NC and we never plan to go anywhere cold. After my aunt Nancy read a blog about the snow days a few weeks ago, Mirin didn't stay out long because her pants got wet and it was too cold. She ordered this sassy snowsuit for Mirin. It was a pink jacket with animal print pants. I thought to myself once Mirin had a snowsuit, it would probably not going to snow for a few years and she was probably outgrow it when it was time to use it. Boy.. I was wrong. It snowed again last night for the 3rd time this winter. We had about 2 inches in our backyard. It almost melted away when I took Mirin out to play this afternoon. The snowsuit was comfy, water proof and warm. I took her out to play at the park for the first time this winter. We stayed out for over an hour. She had a fun time even though it was 40 degrees outside!! Thank you aunt Nancy for the sassy snowsuit. Mirin loved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment