
I enrolled Mirin in her first parents and child dance lesson at Ninth street dance(http://www.ninthstreetdance.com/)near downtown Durham not far from our house. My intention was to find activities for her to do on weekends during these cold months since we could not do things outside. The price was reasonable $100 for 12 weeks class. She took a trial class before and she seemed to like it so I decided to enroll her. The class was for parents and child 2-3 years old. The individual class was not started until 3 years old for most places. So if she really liked it, I would enroll her in the next class. The class was not required the dance outfit but it would require for the 3 years old class. The dance teacher was nice but I was not sure if she taught 2 - 3 years old children before. I liked the teacher in her trial class better. But will see how her current teacher does in the next few weeks. In the class, Mirin followed instructions really well in the first 30 minutes. After that she told me that she was done. I was sure that she was tired because she woke up since 4 am and started complaining about her mouth. Michael and I were thinking that her molar started to come out. Poor thing...

1 comment:
Great idea! Poise, grace, and coordination in a fun package . . . . Hope she continues to enjoy it!
Post a Comment