Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010


My aunt came to pick up Mirin on New Year's eve thinking that Michael and I might have a plan to go out celebrate the start of the new decade. Nope..all we did was watching the new year eve at Time square (been there done that and no desire to do it again). I then had to wake up Michael at midnight. We kissed, turned off TV and went to bed. The next day we went to Brigs for brunch. It was our first meal of this year. Their french toasts were soooo good.
2009 had been a great year. Michael didn't have to go see the doctors so many times like in the past. He was doing really well mentally. Mirin was sick only twice for the whole year. She turned two years old and was a lot of fun than before. She kissed and hugged me even when I didn't ask for it. She made me feel so much love and so rewarding being a mom. It was a fun and happy year. The only bad thing for me last year was I found out that I would loose my job sometimes this year. 2010 will be a challenging year for me in term of career. However, it should not be any worse than some of the years that I had in the past. I'm looking forward for Mirin to turn 3 and my 12th year with Michael. Hope that this year would be a great year as last year. Happy New Year to all my friends and families. Have a good health and positive attitude through out the year 2010!!

No comments: