Monday, December 14, 2009

Miniature bowling at Frankie's


We all went out for a quick dinner at Pei Wei. Michael ordered his usual Mongolian beef. Mirin shared a dish with him and surprisingly she liked it a lot. Michael was complaining that he wished he had more to eat. After that we stopped by Frankie's (http://www.frankiesfunpark.com/raleigh/). I always wanted to go inside and checked it out for quite sometimes now. It was bigger and better than I thought. It was my first time to see the miniature bowling. It was so cute! The little bowling ball, small lanes, and tiny pins. It was perfect for little people like Mirin. Best of all it only cost 50 cent a game. Mirin enjoyed it a lot. She danced and clapped her hand after she threw the ball. Michael and I played the basket ball hoop. It was so fun. It was such a fun night for all.

No comments: