Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding and Birthday party


We went out of town again this weekend. It was very unusual for our family to be on the go for 3 weeks in a role. This week we all left for Fayetteville to attend aunt Lisa's wedding on Friday night. I left Mirin at my aunt and she spent the night there. The wedding was nice and fun. It had been a long time that I had an alcohol drink. I had a long island ice tea and what it did was to put me to sleep. So I thought may be if I had another drink, it might have a reverse affect. So I had two more drinks. Next thing I knew I was on the dance floor. I had a good time and not to mention Michael asked me out to dance with him! I could not remember the last time we danced together. He was so sweet!!


On Saturday, I arranged to have a little get together with Michale's mom, PG, Ann (Michael's sister) and Todd (Ann's husband) to celebrate Michael's 40th birthday at the Outback. I ordered Michael a cake that said "older than dirt" and had it decorated like a grave yard with R.I.P written on the cake. We all had a good time just to talk and enjoy a good food. Oh..Sorry forget to mention about Mirin. She spent time in the pool with my aunt during our outing and spend the night at my aunt again. Yeah.. we didn't' bring her. It was an adult only party. But she sure will help her daddy blow the candle on his birthday this Wednesday June 24th.

2 comments:

piacruz said...

Happy Birthday Michael.

Wall Family said...

Happy BIG 40 to Michael!