
Age was just a number right? Michael turned 40 this year on Jun 24th. It was hard to believe that he's now 40 year-old (sure not virgin). Normally before Mirin time, we usually went out for nice dinner but lives changed after you had kids right? So this year, I cooked chicken with mushroom which was an easy dish that I got from the Internet. It turned out really good. Mirin and I liked it but Michael not so much. Oh well, he only liked beef anyway. At least he enjoyed a small piece of cake that I got for him. Mirin and I sang happy birthday song to him. She sang it really well. When it was time to blow the candles, she also helped him blow them.
Mirin made her daddy a birthday card. I helped her making the card and she really enjoyed making this small project. Daddy really liked the card. It was one of the kind. Thank you!

4 comments:
aww cute! Happy Birthday Michael
Is mommy cooking really good Mirin? What a lovely wife, Michael!! Happy 40th Birthday.
40? Surely not! He was 21 just a blink ago, holding Warren up for inspection when he returned from Saudi!!! And now he's a husband with a child of his own! Wow!
What a wonderful birthday you made for him, Darin, with a grown-up evening and then a family evening, too. Mirin's card is wonderful. Perhaps she and Warren have a career together in design????
Love from all three of us,
Ama
เก๋....พามิรินไปดัดผมที่ไหนมาเป็นลอนเลยพี่แจงจะไปดัดมั่ง เก๋ช่วยส่งEmail/เบอร์โทรศัพท์ติดต่อของ เก๋กับพี่ตามาให้พี่แจงด้วยนะจ๊ะ
คิดถึง....เก๋/มิริน จ่ะ
Post a Comment