Thursday, April 12, 2012
2nd Anual Pizza in the Park
I didn't really want to call it a birthday party because I didn't want people to feel obligate to buy presents. Mirin has more than enough toys and stuff already. This year we had it at Lake Rim Park in Fayetteville. Most of our families live in Fayetteville and Raeford. So it was convenience for them to join. It turned out to be a great party. Let's see who came.. Yaya Diane and Papa PG, Aunt Lisa and Uncle John, Aunt Ann and Uncle Todd, Uncle Dave and his 3 girls, Great Aunt Sandra and Great Uncle Sammy, Uncle Scott and his family, Grandma Rosa and her family. There were about 20 people including kids. I had a great time chating with families who I had not seen in quite a long time. Mirin had a great time with the girls and enjoyed her day. It was the perfect day.
Mirin and her birthday present from mommy and daddy
The Birthday cake that daddy baked specially for her.
Family picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment